Gold Kidney Health Plan
About Gold Kidney Health Plan:
Gold Kidney Health Plan is a newly founded Medicare Advantage health plan, will serve Medicare beneficiaries in Gila, Maricopa, Pinal, Pima, and other counties in Arizona. Our employees are passionate about providing the best services to our members and healthcare providers. Our office is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. To learn more please visit https://app-gkwpwebsite-prod.azurewebsites.net.
Gold Kidney Core Values:
Gold Kidney Health Plan is a people business. Our success depends on having the best and brightest employees and helping them attain their personal and professional goals while delivering excellence in patient care and business results. Our employees embody our culture, which is based on six core values supporting our promise to improve the quality of life of every patient every day. These core values are Patients and Partners First, Honesty and Integrity, Quality and Compliance, Collaboration, No-Limits Mindset and Results Oriented.
Purpose and Scope:
The Gold Kidney Medicare licensed Arizona Field Sales Representative is responsible for meeting monthly sales goals for an assigned territory through the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan. In this role you will be responsible for partnering with contracted physicians and acting as an agent of the day several times per week.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sells and promotes Gold Kidney Medicare Advantage products by coordinating and delivering formal sales presentations to Medicare eligibles, physicians & consumer groups, arranging private appointments in the customers’ homes, making outbound phone calls to prospects managing temporary support staff and managing customer records in the automated lead tracking system according to the departments standards.
- Identifies opportunities within the territory to generate leads in addition to those provided by the company through building relationships with contracted medical providers, senior organizations and other community leaders and educating these groups about Gold Kidney products.
- Provides member retention services to existing customers.
- Build connections in one’s community.
- Responsible for growing and developing leads.
- Meeting – often virtually – with Medicare beneficiary consumers.
- Educating consumers on their healthcare options so that they can make an informed decision on which plan is most appropriate for their individual health needs and desires.
- Enrolling consumers in their Gold Kideny Medicare plan of choice.
- Be a resource point for your members.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Requires flexible work hours between 8 am and 8pm and weekend work to meet with prospective members.
Director of Sales
- BA/BS preferred. 2+ years Medicare sales experience
Experience and Required Skills:
- Requires a high school diploma and a minimum of 2 years of direct Medicare sales or marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background. Requires Life & Health licensure if required by state law.
- Comfortable using technology, able to learn new platforms, familiar with remote meeting environments.
I will review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all relevant Company and Division policies and procedures, and local, state, and Federal laws and regulations. I acknowledge that I have read and accepted this job description. I understand what is expected of me in this position, and I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, I understand that the duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. If I have any questions about duties and responsibilities not specified in this job description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or my Human Resources representative.