About Gold Kidney Health Plan:
Gold Kidney Health Plan is a newly founded Medicare Advantage health plan, will serve Medicare beneficiaries in Gila, Maricopa, Pinal and Pima counties in Arizona. Our employees are passionate in providing best services to our members and healthcare providers. Our office is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. To learn more please visit https://goldkidney.com.
Gold Kidney Core Values:
Gold Kidney Health Plan is a people business. Our success depends on having the best and brightest employees and helping them attain their personal and professional goals while delivering excellence in patient care and business results. Our employees embody our culture, which is based on six core values supporting our promise to improve the quality of life of every patient every day. These core values are Patients and Partners First, Honesty and Integrity, Quality and Compliance, Collaboration, No-Limits Mindset and Results Oriented.
Purpose and Scope:
As a Market Manager, you will be responsible for internal/external agent and agency engagement, ensuring their success in meeting sales targets, and providing exceptional customer service. Your primary focus will be to develop and execute strategies to drive and motivate broker productivity, maintain compliance with regulatory guidelines, and foster strong relationships with brokers, providers, and community outreach programs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Agent Recruitment: Identify and recruit licensed insurance agents utilizing various recruitment channels such as Agency/FMO relationships, agent networking events, and referrals.
- Agent Training: Provide comprehensive training programs to licensed insurance agents, ensuring they have a deep understanding of Medicare plans, regulations, and sales techniques. Design and deliver training programs to enhance brokers’ and sales agents’ product knowledge, sales skills, and understanding of compliance requirements. Conduct regular workshops, webinars, and meetings to educate agents on Gold Kidney Health Plan products, provide updates on industry trends, lead generation strategies, best practices, and sales techniques.
- Agent Engagement: Implement and educate agents and agencies on Gold Kidney initiatives to motivate and engage licensed insurance agents, such as incentive programs, marketing opportunities, lead programs, community outreach and ongoing support.
- Insurance Agency Collaboration: Collaborate with insurance agencies to establish partnerships and foster productive relationships, leveraging their network of agents to drive Medicare sales.
- Lead Management: Implement effective lead management processes, including lead generation, tracking, distribution, and follow-up, to maximize sales opportunities.
- Market Analysis: Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive offerings, and develop market strategies accordingly.
- Compliance and Regulatory Oversight: Ensure brokers and sales agents adhere to all applicable regulations, compliance standards, and ethical guidelines governing the sale and marketing of Medicare plans. Stay updated on industry changes, including new regulations and plan updates, and communicate relevant information to the broker and sales agent teams.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Able to lift 30lbs.
- Able to stand for 2 hours.
- 30% Travel
Experience and Required Skills:
- Prior experience in Medicare sales, insurance brokerage, or a similar role within the healthcare industry.
- Strong understanding of Medicare plans, regulations, and compliance guidelines.
- Proven track record in sales management, achieving sales targets, and driving team performance.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in using CRM software, sales reporting tools, and Microsoft Office applications.
I will review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all relevant Company and Division policies and procedures, and local, state, and Federal laws and regulations. I acknowledge that I have read and accepted this job description. I understand what is expected of me in this position, and I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, I understand that the duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. If I have any questions about duties and responsibilities not specified in this job description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or my Human Resources representative.