Gold Kidney Health Plan
About Gold Kidney Health Plan:
Gold Kidney Health Plan is a newly founded Medicare Advantage health plan, will serve Medicare beneficiaries in Gila, Maricopa, Pinal, Pima, and other counties in Arizona. Our employees are passionate about providing the best services to our members and healthcare providers. Our office is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. To learn more please visit https://app-gkwpwebsite-prod.azurewebsites.net.
Gold Kidney Core Values:
Gold Kidney Health Plan is a people business. Our success depends on having the best and brightest employees and helping them attain their personal and professional goals while delivering excellence in patient care and business results. Our employees embody our culture, which is based on six core values supporting our promise to improve the quality of life of every patient every day. These core values are Patients and Partners First, Honesty and Integrity, Quality and Compliance, Collaboration, No-Limits Mindset and Results Oriented.
Purpose and Scope:
Supports Gold Kidney’s mission, vision, core values and service philosophy to both internal and external customers. Adheres to the Compliance Program of Gold Kidney, including following all regulatory and Gold Kidney policy requirements. This role is responsible for working with our clients to identify their unique situation and needs and help choose a Medicare Advantage insurance plan that best suits them. The Medicare Sales Advisor will focus on acquisition and retention of members for all Gold Kidney Medicare products to support membership targets.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform detailed Medicare insurance sales needs analysis via phone with clients, including educating the client about Medicare, identifying matching plans and services.
- Responsible for all enrollment activities including screening for eligibility, completion of applications and follow-up to ensure member satisfaction.
- Ensuring all activities are in accordance with CMS regulations, policies and procedures.Support Gold Kidney marketing and sales activities as needed.
- Identifies opportunities and strategic opportunities to achieve results.
- Promote a friendly, customer service-oriented philosophy within the team and other departments.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Responsible for promoting a team culture with all other Gold Kidney departments and employees.
- Performs other related duties as assigned Responsible for driving the Gold Kidney culture through exceptional values and customer service standards.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires flexible work hours between 8 am and 8pm and weekend work to meet with prospective members.
Director of Sales
- Must have a current and valid AZ Health Insurance License.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education.
- BA/BS preferred. 2+ years Medicare sales experience.
Experience and Required Skills:
- A minimum of two (2) years of Medicare sales experience.
- Insurance Call center/sales environment experience.
- Prior Medicare experience.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends especially during the busy season.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be tenacious, creative, driven, self-motivated with an enthusiastic personality.
I will review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all relevant Company and Division policies and procedures, and local, state, and Federal laws and regulations. I acknowledge that I have read and accepted this job description. I understand what is expected of me in this position, and I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, I understand that the duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. If I have any questions about duties and responsibilities not specified in this job description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or my Human Resources representative.