Purpose and Scope:
Serves as the initial point of contact for issue resolution, operational support and expertise through prompt and professional telephone and electronic communication. Works closely with the Sales Team to support Gold Kidney’s distribution channel (brokers, agencies and distribution partners).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Health insurance related experience, supporting Brokers 2-3 years is REQUIRED. Support/service experience preferred.
- Work in partnership with the Sales Team, contracted agencies, and brokers to provide information regarding the plan’s products.
- Assist brokers with the contracting/certification process, enrollments, answering specific product questions and assist with escalated issues.
- Appropriately resolve broker issues and questions, providing information or assistance on benefits, eligibility, member issues, commission, reimbursements, training, certification, and compliance matters.
- Handle communication to/from brokers and agencies via phone, email, fax, or in-person in a prompt, efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
- Assist in the maintenance of the broker database by appropriately processing paperwork and certification documents with strong attention to detail.
- Gain a deep understanding of Gold Kidney’s plans, benefits, and networks and the ability to educate others on our products across markets.
- Guiding agents utilizing various internal systems including their online portal and utilization of self-service options.
- Collaborate with all internal departments to resolve complex issues and ensure optimal resolution timeframes.
- Strict adherence to all HIPAA and PHI guidelines.
- Be a brand ambassador and embrace our vision for industry leading service.
Physical Demands and Working Condition:
- Will travel to broker meetings upon request (up to 25%).
- The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Insurance/Life and Health Insurance License is desired (must license within 6 months if there is no license at time of hire).
Experience and Required Skills:
- Strong presentation skills and ability to present to a group or individual.
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written and active listening skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Ability to collaborate well both internally and externally to support the achievement of market objectives.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
- Knowledge of systems and technology and proficient with data analytics.
- Knowledge of marketing strategy, value proposition.
- Adherence to CMS Medicare Marketing Guidelines and procedures.
- Medicare knowledge preferred.
- Self-starter, flexible, adaptable, highly organized and proactive.
- Knowledge base of the market and the broker environment within the market. Engaging personality traits that identify with agents.
Gold Kidney Core Values:
Gold Kidney Health Plan is a newly founded Medicare Advantage health plan, will serve Medicare beneficiaries in various counties in Arizona and Florida. Our employees are passionate about providing the best services to our members and healthcare providers. Our corporate office is in Scottsdale, Arizona. To learn more please visit https://goldkidney.com.
I will review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all relevant Company and Division policies and procedures, and local, state, and Federal laws and regulations. I acknowledge that I have read and accepted this job description. I understand what is expected of me in this position, and I am able to perform the essential functions as outlined with or without reasonable accommodation. Furthermore, I understand that the duties and responsibilities listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. If I have any questions about duties and responsibilities not specified in this job description that I am asked to perform, I should discuss them with my immediate supervisor or my Human Resources representative.